Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's About That Time Again

This picture unrelated.
Hey, You!
 Yeah, you, reader!

 Just about last year, I threw up an invitation to all my readers to design a logo for this blog. Actually, my readership is quite poor, as this blog was mostly made for friends and family to keep up with my antics, and I imagine most of my friends on the North American side have kind of forgotten about it any way.

 But if there are still precious readers who graduated from Illustration & Design, I'd like to throw the same proposition again!


I've no expectations. At all.




Does anyone want to design a banner for this blog?


There'll be no winners or losers. I'll rotate the banners every week.
The rules are simple:
 - It has to say "Sean the Alien" on it, somewhere.
 - It has to relate in some way. That doesn't mean I have to be on it. It could. Or it could be something to do with Japan, or an alien, or whatever. Nothing totally unrelated like a picture of Nicholas Cage or some shit.
 - It can't be too nutty. And by that, I mean, nothing offensive.

That's about it. Put a little effort in it, please!

THERE WILL BE PRIZES for those of you who send a banner in before February. Like, I will literally buy you something cool (but inexpensive) from Japan. And it will be different for each of you. Isn't that exciting?  You don't know what you'll get.
 Regardless of if you send it before February or not, I will be displaying all banners though.

No comments:

Post a Comment