Tuesday, April 9, 2013

You Know You Want One

They're so stylish.

Speaking of stupid merchandise, you might have noticed pictures of me wearing shirts with my own face or likeness on them. I made those!
 If you want a shirt with your own face on it, then too bad, go make it yourself. But if you're one of my friends or acquaintances in Japan and you want a shirt with my face on it, then I'll be glad to make you one!
 They're 2500¥, which is the exact amount it costs to make one, so I'm not really pulling any profit from this other than the giggles I'll get of seeing you wear it.
My face is upside down so that you can look down and stare me in the eyes. The other model has me sitting on the ground holding two toy telephones. It's cutting-edge fashion, folks.



They probably won't get you laid, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment