Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Workmates


Today we celebrated the 4th year anniversary of my current branch at the job! I've been working with some of these guys for quite a long time. They are, left to right:

Leftmost, yawning: Kei! He brought me up into the company from when I had just started. He's so graceful, as you can tell.
In white, kneeling: Yumi! She's the newest receptionist at our current branch. She's kind of quiet. She has really long, skinny fingers.
Guy with a mask, top: Jay! He's actually a member of a very well known break dancing crew called Now or Never (where he goes as G.) He often makes jokes during class about how Chinese he is.
Sitting, black: Nana! Remember Nana? She's back in the company and she's as good a superior to me as she is an adventuring mate.
Top: Mana. Yes, there's a Nana and a Mana. She's been the manager at this location since the dawn of time, back when My Gym was for dinosaurs instead of kids.
Holding up a V: Takashi! He's the art teacher. He's actually really good.
Big, in front: If you don't know who this is, I must kill you.
Thumb up: Tad! His actual name is Sean too but he had to change it because he came in after me. Haha. Only room for one Sean here.
Ginger: That's Daniel. He's the newest instructor in the crew. Watches a little too much South Park.
Far right: Michael! He plays the guitar. Babies hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment