Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Silly Inventions 4 - Live Urine Analysis

#4: Live Urine Analysis

Live as in, on the spot. Instant. Walking into the bathroom of an arcade in Osaka, I was caught completely off-guard by this.
It's simple, really. You pee on the target pad and the machine supposedly reads your urine (whether you like it to or not) and tells you something about yourself, on top of quantifying the amount of urine you expelled.
 Mine said I was mostly LOVE and CUTE (as opposed to STINKY and PERVERTED among others.) A lady then appeared in the bottom left, saying "You're totally an Akiba-type." Yeah, it's nonsense to me as much as it is to you, but it sure as hell makes me want to try again.
Of course, I must've looked like a hell of a tourist taking pictures of the screen atop the urinal, but, what the hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment