Friday, June 1, 2012

What I've been up to


Though the last few days have been a blur, what with moving and all, I did manage to enjoy going out some in the presence of my buddies. I didn't bother making individual posts for each outing, since nothing really screams "Japan," but hey, here's what I've been up to in case anyone was wondering.

There've been a couple of work parties recently. They're fun, but most of the time I can't
really understand what's being said. My boss is the guy on the left.

I went to see "Dark Shadows" with Ken, Erika, and this guy David. I didn't really like
the movie so much, but it had its charming moments. This was after the screening.
I went to a club with Ken and Sofie, but it was pretty dead.
We met a bunch of fun people that night, regardless.
This girl was cute. We danced.
I hung out with Lisa for the first time in a while at the first ever
Ben & Jerry's to open in Japan. Neither Ben nor Jerry were there.


And that's about it! I have a week off vacation from work starting today, and I plan on going on a small trip to the beautiful Hakone area. Expect some nice pictures when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment