Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Things I've Been Doing

Sometimes I don't post in a while and it may give the impression I'm just hanging in dead time. That's actually not too far from being false, I guess. Though work's been taking up a lot of my time, I do manage to squeeze in a few activities, but nothing out of the ordinary. Those would merit their own posts here. Here's what I've been doing lately, outside of the big adventures and crazy shit.

I went to Ueno Zoo again with Erika and Maxine and got in a fight with this goose.
I don't usually beat up barnyard animals.

Ken introduced me to his sister and nephews.
They've got lots to learn in the ways of gaming.
Yeah, I hang with children on my off days too.
That aside, I've also introduced Ken's step-sister to my job.
We celebrated at a steak house for her employment and my promotion.
Speaking of work, they transferred me to another location after my promotion.
I'm not very happy about it. This picture captured one of my last days at the previous place.
One of the kids decided to wear a shirt that didn't fit just so he could match mine.

One of my older colleagues taught me the butterfly twist.
I'll show you guys when I get really good at it.
 This is me practicing and warming up with butterfly kicks.

And that about sums it up. But hey, there's less than a month left before my next big trip. If you don't know about that yet, I guess you'll know soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment