Friday, May 17, 2013

Brief Note: Sayonara, Brother

Alan in a nutshell
I sent my brother Alan home via Narita airport just yesterday. Ten days fly by pretty fast, after all. But still, I think it was quite a satisfying, and fairly complete tour of Tokyo, in a nutshell. Here's what we did, breaking the days down. The links in bold are the ones that feature my brother.

Day 1: Arrival in the evening
Day 2: Yanaka (Nippori), Akihabara, themed restaurant "Alcatraz"
Day 3: Ken brought Alan to Ginza, and later, Sky Tree, Asakusa, Shibuya
Day 4: Tobu Zoo
Day 5: Harajuku, Yoyogi Park, Meiji-Jingu, Ikebukuro, a cat lounge
Day 6: Shopping at Koshigaya Lake Town
Day 7: Kamakura
Day 8: Kagaya
Day 9: Maid Cafe, Sumo
Day 10: Return to Vancouver

Oh, here's something my brother taught me to do during his visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment