Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm Alive, I Swear

I've taken a few extra work shifts to compensate for my last escapade as well as the next. Suffice to say I haven't undertaken anything grandiose since, but neither have I been standing still. Cue the pictures!

I bought an axolotl! I named it Henry! Henry died! I no longer have an axolotl!
I found this! Hopefully next thing I find will be a pot of gold or some shit.
The instructor in chief at my workplace, in the middle of that picture, renounced her position to go home to Canada!

Here are Ayumi and Takuya, two of my workmates. They're cool!
I stumbled upon this wall in Akihabara that shoots cologne. It didn't smell bad!

I'm taking a week off in two days! There'll be plenty going on, but you'll know about that soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment