Saturday, April 25, 2015

Milestone: 3½ Years

 Not a particularly eventful last three months, but there've been a few cool happenings. Seeing as I'm leaving Japan on the 31st of August, this is the penultimate milestone. I've quite a few things I want to get done until then, so I've created the Adventure Friends corps to see me through. You can compare with my other Milestones!

 3½Years : Summary
                                                        Status:

 
Job: Children's Fitness Teacher, Pro-Bono Cultural Ambassador
Financial status: Great

City: Tokyo
Ward: Itabashi-ku
Train station: Senkawa
Residing in: Alien Castle, my apartment.




Cast of Characters:

Major Characters: 


Ken Tanaka
Millo, Julian of France
Ty Clark, my fellow mudblood
and the soon to be introduced Adventure Friends!

Minor Characters:

Aala Kansali of Tunisia
Jean-Paul "Papa Lo"  the French Laotian
Nana Takeuchi, the Bawss 
Eri Karasawa, who works a different branch
Erika Mochizuki (and Maxine!) 
Kazue Inoue 

Top Five Highlights:
(since last milestone)

Fishing Inside a Restaurant
- A Rabbit Cafe
Party at Alcatraz
Paragliding For the First Time
Samurai Archers


Still to Come:
- Final Fantasy: The Cafe
- The Abandoned North Korean Facility
- The Floating Bar
- Oiran-za
- Kagoshima

No comments:

Post a Comment