Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Here's What I've Been Doing Lately

The last few days have been rather quiet. Though I haven't been doing too much out of the ordinary, I have been kicking it back with friends every now and then. Here are a few pictures of what I've been up to in these uneventful times.

I've been visiting Erika and Maxine once in a while lately. We watch movies 'til late at night.
"Well I heard there was a secret cord
that David played and it pleased the Lord,
But you don't really care for music, do you?"

This photo best summarizes the way I interact with
children in general. Even at work.
This one's pretty good, too.
I tried introducing Mori to Kagaya bar. He was too shy to sing his order!

Once in a while the tenants get together on the 4th floor common room and chat.

I taught the female tenants how to play poker.
The girls in the apartment call me "Nakagawa-san", "the Fitness Teacher", or "Gaijin-san"

And that's just about the gist of it. I'm leaving for Kyoto tonight, though, so expect some temples, geishas and hot baths and the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment