Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Uncanny Signs 4

Wow! Has it really been a year since I put up more of these? You can check the others here!

14:  No Women Allowed
Location: Fukuoka
Category: Distasteful

Yeah, this dates back quite a bit! Well, it sure gets the message across, but not in a very tasteful way huh?
 Welcome Emos! Prohibited to Womankind!






15:  OnAir!
Location: Ueno
Category: Engrish

What a mess! And this sign's pretty huge, too! And why the hell is waitress spelled with a capital W?
 The Waitress sounds like it could be a monicker for a wrestler. Or a sex position.




16:  Going Out
Location: Shopping bag, lady on train.
Category: Engrish
And this is the second shopping bag in the list. I caught this and my brother and we couldn't stop laughing. It reads;
"Please do not go out with having left me in the house. If I am here, can you go with you? I am unpleasant. I hate it being left."
 Can't blame you for leaving your unpleasant dog at home.

17:  *Pipi!*
Location: Nakano Broadway
Category: Lost in Translation

"I'm Nakano Broadway's Mascot Character PIPI!" reads that sign. Aala's doing his best Pipi face too. Man, what a disaster. Great going, Nakano Broadway.





18:  Theater Poo
Location: Shinjuku
Category: Lost in Translation
And perhaps the most shocking one in the list is this one.
 No better place to go to watch a shitty performance than Theater Poo! All publicity is good publicity, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment