Sunday, September 22, 2013

End of the Second Summer

Summer has officially ended, and I'm somewhat proud to have survived the unbearable wet heat of the wrathful season. Between Mount Fuji and Oshima island, I'm pretty happy with what I've undertaken, but here are some of the little things that have been going on here and there and in-between.


Decorations made by the local kids.
There've been quite a few little festivals at the local park. The kids do this every year.
Sophie was briefly in Japan! Only got to meet up with her once, but she and Ken and I had dinner. Consisting of cake.

There was a Summer camp at my workplace! There are loads of cute pictures on the facebook page.
 Check out my aerial! Millo and I have been practicing tricking at least once a week.
We still have lots of fun bringing new people to Kagaya, but I no longer teach his children.
In one more month it'll already have been two years since I first landed in this country. And yet there's still so much to see and do. I'm looking forward to another haikyo in two weeks' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment