Friday, May 8, 2015

Brief Note: May and June in the Works

May and June aren't usually my busiest months, but with the help of the Adventure Friends, I'm on the verge of packing the two months with as many things as I can fit. Which is saying a lot from me, since I don't usually plan anything more than two weeks ahead. But here are some things in the works. I'd like to share with you guys.

In May:

May 11th: Eorzea, The Final Fantasy Cafe
This place, based on the hit game series, is supposed to be pretty hot shit, seeing as you have to reserve online and pay ten bucks just to get in. Let's see what that's about.

May 14th: The Floating Bar
It's a bar and it's a boat. With neon lights. Looking forward to this cruise.

May 18th: Utsunomiya and Monkey Waiters
A biking tour of Utsunomiya city, culminating with a visit to a bar where two of the waiters are actually monkeys. I mean that literally.

May 25th: Oiran-za
A fabled stage show promising to have martial arts, traditional dance, flashing lights and swordplay.

In June: (Dates to be determined)

Return to Western Village:
I usually don't do things twice, but I actually have a reason to go there. So why not bring the Adventure Friends, I figured.

The Asylum:
An abandoned asylum, four floors deep underground. If I can get details of the location from a certain someone, I'll be all set.

And that's just the Adventure Friends stuff. I have a few other things in mind too.
 Remember, if you're reading the blog and you want in on some of this, just ask and I'll see about making you an Adventure Friend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment