Friday, May 23, 2014

Kit Kat Korner

When the world's first Kit Kat store (as in, the chocolate), popped up on my radar a few months ago, I was pretty thrilled! Awesome, right? A store dedicated to one of the world's favorite chocolate bars, right in Tokyo! I was pretty stoked.
 The idea might seem strange, but what you might not understand is that Kit Kat is hell of big here in the Land of the Rising Sun. They're considered lucky, even! "Kit Kat" sounds very close to the Japanese way of saying "Certain Victory." There's a space on the back of the chocolate bar where you can write "to" and "from". Japan's even got exclusive flavors, and, believe it or not, strawberry and green tea are amongst the most common of the special varieties.
 So you can imagine my delight going to the Kit Kat store! I had in mind to try a whole bunch of the crazier ones. Apple and pineapple and whatnot. And, lo and behold! Here's the Kit Kat Chocolatory!


And...that's about it! It's literally just what you see in that picture. Not a huge amount of different ones to choose from, I'm afraid. They just feature three flavors at a time and change it once in a while. There was chili pepper and cream cheese when I went. Well shit, it's not like I wanna go every month and pick up the new ones one at a time.
 So that's the Kit Kat store. You can either go, or not! It won't make much of a difference in your day, let alone your life, I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment