Friday, May 9, 2014

Leaving the Fort


The time has finally come for me to bid farewell to Hermit Fortress, and to step into my spacier, more luxurious apartment in Senkawa!
 I'll be sure to share pictures of the new apartment, something I very seldom did previously. It's got a very modern, almost artsy feel to it, you'll see. I've been shopping for furniture and deco. I'm cut out to make this place look like a proper lair, with giant frames on the walls and whatnot. I think it'll be fun to live in.
 In the meanwhile, though, it may be a while before I set up a proper internet connection, so updates may slow down until I'm fully settled.
 But moving to a new part of Tokyo allows easier access to a whole bunch of different things, and I'm pretty excited to go check out some of the zanier things I've only ever heard of and never had a chance to see in my new area.

No comments:

Post a Comment