Friday, January 20, 2012

Meet the Tenants

We have a bunch of hispteriffic wallpaper and stuff.

It's been a few weeks since I've settled into my current guesthouse with Julian. Since then, I've had the chance to get acquainted with a few of the tenants. Here is a first set of observations, for shits and giggles.
The 1st floor is pretty much just the lobby and storage rooms. The 2nd floor is the men's floor, the 3rd is the women's, and the 4th and 5th are for richer tenants who could afford the bigger rooms (if I'm not mistaken.)
So what have we got...


ROOM 201:
Subject Name: Inomoto, surname unknown.
Codename: Decibel
Other Information: Nicknamed Decibel because he often talks to who I assume is his girlfriend over the phone very late into the night, for hours on end. He's noticeably pretty skinny and tends to wear tight enough shirts that his nipples can be seen doing their damnedest at poking through the fabric in an attempt to breathe. He once flicked the lights on and off by accident while Julian was showering, but altogether he's kind of polite and has made an attempt to communicate with me, mistaking me for a local.

ROOM 202:
Subject Names: Sean G. Nakagawa and Julian K. Einschenk

Codenames: The Alien, Shank
Other Information: That's us. Our room is messy. We try our best, though. We really need to vacuum.

ROOM 203:
Subject Name: [Data Missing]

Codename: Mysterio
Other Information: Not much is known about the mysterious tenant of room 203. He told me his name when first I moved in, but I totally forgot it...I think it was something kind of generic. He's probably in his early 30's. He speaks a very good English and told me he was in New York until 3 weeks before I moved in. Subject 203 is rarely ever seen during the day, but the light behind his door is on late at night. I think he's a salary man.

ROOM 204:
Subject Name: Mori Kuniaki and Kento (given name unknown)
Codenames: Forest and...well...Kento.
Other Information: Mori and Kento are our guesthouse buddies whose room is right across ours. They play Monster Hunter a lot. We occasionally go out together for food or karaoke, or just hang out in their room (which is bigger and cleaner, as well as better furnished.) Mori's a great help when it comes to getting some information.

ROOM 205:
Subject Name: Unknown
Codename: Pandaman

Other Information: The Pandaman sports crazy hair and is thus nicknamed because he is often seen sleeping under the heating table in the common room, or eating in the common dining room. Actually, that's all we ever see him do. He is literally a human panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment