Monday, November 7, 2011

And then there were three


Yesterday (or today for people in Montreal?) went to Ueno so that I could register for a Gaijin card (Alien Registration Card) and not have to carry my passport around at all times. Though I may have a visa, I can't work without the damn card, so yeah.
 The upside of it all was that we later got to walk around the market district and see some pretty neat Japanese stores. I gave in and bought a yukata and a headband.
The headband says "kamikaze." It appeals to both the Japanese and Iranian sides of my heritage, if you know what I mean. Heheheh.


That aside, today Anton left us to go back to England, having run out of money. He gave me deodorant and toothpaste as he left. Hopefully that wasn't a remark on my hygiene. Having extended an invitation for me to come to England one day, he took that faithful last train, McDonald's cheeseburger in hand, and left for the journey home. Now we are three, and short one dominican-irish-korean british b-boy optician fox-guy.

1 comment:

  1. Sean I love reading this blog! please continue posting as often as this!
    :)

    ReplyDelete