Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Design Festa Gallery

Yesterday I took a stroll around downtown with Clement, who showed me an art gallery exposing the work of the young amateur artists who regularly attend the Design Festa convention.
 Design Festa is the largest event of its kind in the world. It occurs twice a year in Tokyo. I passed on the chance of attending in November, but just visiting the gallery itself was quite nice. Each artist has his or her own artistic identity permeating from their own work, which is pretty great. The exhibition changes almost every week, and it's also quite cheap to put up one's own artwork in the gallery. I might consider it once some money starts coming in.

A quaint little piece. The photo doesn't do it much justice, I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment