Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Let's Get Something Going!

I have your attention now, right?

Hey people! Notably you fellow Illustration & Design graduates. I know it's Christmas Break for a lot of you, so I thought I could get some kind of art-off going. Here's the dealio;

Does anyone want to design a banner for this blog?


There'll be no winners or losers. I'll rotate the banners every week.
The rules are simple:
 - It has to say "Sean the Alien" on it, somewhere.
 - It has to relate in some way. That doesn't mean I have to be on it. It could. Or it could be something to do with Japan, or an alien, or whatever. Nothing totally unrelated like a picture of Nicholas Cage or some shit.
 - It can't be too nutty. And by that, I mean, nothing offensive. Like, no drawings of me being sodomized by Godzilla or anything like that.

That's about it. Put a little effort in it, please!

THERE WILL BE PRIZES for those of you who send a banner in before New Years. Like, I will literally send you something cool (but inexpensive) from Japan. And it will be different for each of you. Isn't that exciting?  You don't know what you'll get.
 Regardless of if you send it before New Years or not, I will be displaying all banners though.

 Ready, Steady, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment