Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Moved! (again)


For the last time in a while, hopefully, I've moved.
 And this new place is quite nice! The guesthouse is located in Okachimachi, in-between Ueno (museum district) and Akihabara (geek district). It's within walking distance to both, which makes me quite happy. Additionally, rent is quite low, since I moved in with Julian, just as I did last time.
 Yeah, I know, our room ain't much to look at right now, and especially not from that angle. But get a load of the common room.



Interior balcony, exterior balcony, piano, and 60-inch 3D television! I think I'll be settling here for a few months, until a few paychecks roll in and I can settle into an actual apartment.
 To top it all off, Mori lives here, too, so that's pretty cool. And in comparison to the prices of the other places, our current rent is approximately 480$, whereas our guesthouse in Minami-Senju was 560$ and New Koyo was 800$. A real steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment