Saturday, December 3, 2011

Into the Womb

I obviously didn't take this picture.
Last night took me to Shibuya, one of the nightlife hotspots in Tokyo. Having been invited to a drum & bass show by Clement, I decided to partake in a night of dance and music. And so we ventured into Womb, a nightclub that has recently been voted one of the best in the world.
 The music was amazing; it should come as no surprise that Womb is equipped awesomely. So, too, did the DJ lineup keep things moving well throughout the night. We walked in at midnight and out at 5:30 in the morning, dancing non-stop in-between.




In other news, I have moved into Aizuya Inn guesthouse with Julian as my roommate. Our new room is four times the size of my old one, and is furnished with television and wifi, just like the old one in New Koyo. With this, my living expenses are down 20% for as long as I'm here - so we win both ways! It is still located in the same area, a short three minutes walk away from New Koyo.
 To the right is a picture of our room. It ain't much to look at, but if I had tried to take a similar pic in the old room, you'd have likely seen nothing but a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment