Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ohohoho. Oh yes.

I had that job interview today (I know it's hard to keep track of them.) It went well.
Exceedingly well, I think.
I've been hired on the spot, with my one month paid training period beginning in the first week of January.

The specifics of the job are the following;
 I am to be a fitness teacher for children ranging from age 0 to 12. All courses are given in English, and are mostly comprised of fun activities in a jungle-gym kind of setting.

For the first month, wage is around 15$ an hour, but should increase to a little over 18$ once I learn the ropes, with good possibilities of further raises in bounds of 1,25$ for each "rank" obtained. I'm very enthused about it already. The best thing is, they can offer me a full-time job. Should I keep the job for 6 months, they can also sponsor my visa so that I may remain in the country for a longer period than my working-holiday visa can offer me.
 Mark my words, folks. If this job is everything it's set out to be, I'll be moving into an apartment by the middle of Winter, and own a television wider than I am tall by the beginning of Spring. There's my objective. Until then, ENTRUST ME WITH THINE CHILDREN.

1 comment: